Condominiums are just one of the many housing options you’ll find in Marquette. From units offering gorgeous waterfront views to charming condos surrounded by lush, rolling hills, Marquette has something for everyone.
- Founder’s Landing – Conveniently located near downtown Marquette and beautiful Lake Superior, The Landing offers the best of Marquette living. The downtown area’s assortment of modern conveniences is close by while the recreational activities to be had in Lake Superior are just steps away. Aside from its premier location, The Landing features state-of-the-art design that successfully merges environmental sustainability and style.
- The Waterfront Condominiums – Housed in the historic LS&I Building (which dates back to the 1860s), the Waterfront Condominiums offers 22 luxurious units, spacious indoor parking, ample office space, and commercial establishments (an upscale restaurant and a café). Formerly an office and warehouse building, this beautiful waterfront property is located in close proximity to Mattson Park and downtown Marquette.
- Harbor Ridge Condominiums – Situated adjacent to the Waterfront Condominiums, Harbor Ridge was designed by Barry J. Polzin Architects, the same architectural firm that worked on The Landing and The Waterfront Condominiums. Bright and cheerful, Harbor Ridge is comprised of 14 three-level townhouses equipped with balconies and viewing decks so residents can fully appreciate Marquette’s serene lower harbor.
- Brookstone and Daybreak Condominiums – Both neighborhoods are situated on Harlow Farms Conservation community. Rolling hills surround the lovely condominiums of Brookstone in the heart of Harlow Farms. Potential buyers get to choose between two home styles and a wide array of interior choices and upgrades to suit their needs and preferences, increasing each unit’s quality and comfort. Daybreak is bordered by the Marquette Golf Club and sits high on a hill overlooking Marquette. Take a stroll or go biking on the Harlow Farms trails to enjoy its picturesque and relaxing location.
- Picnic Rocks Pointe – Featuring Craftsman bungalow-style residences, Picnic Rocks is a condominium development composed of fifteen lots that have breathtaking views of Lake Superior. The development is situated in Marquette’s northeast portion, at the corner of Lake Shore Boulevard and Fair Avenue.