SO EXCITED TO DEBUT OUR NEW 3D EXPERIENCE!!!
Brought to You by Select Realty!!!
The Ultimate Experience!!!
A 3D Showcase™ is an online experience that lets home buyers move through a property and see it from any angle. Experience a unique vantage point with a “dollhouse” view or a flat floor plan!
Since Select Realty was founded in 1987 we have stayed on the cutting edge and have brought the best that technology had to offer to our sellers and buyers real estate experience. We were the first Marquette area real estate company to have an IDX integrated website in 1997 and now we are the first real estate office in the U.P. to bring you 3D tours!
Sellers: This is the very best in technology to showcase your home! Thousands of potential buyers can walk through your home without you having to prep your house for a live showing! Imagine the advantage your home will have over other listings!
Buyers: Take a tour through current homes for sale from the comfort of your easy chair! Get the feel for the layout and view an actual floorplan!!
There’s an exceptional selection of luxury homes available in Marquette. With plenty of parks, topnotch golf courses, enjoyable festivals and events, interesting museums, excellent restaurants and breweries – not to mention breathtaking views of Lake Superior – there’s absolutely no better location to look for a great luxury home than this charming, laidback community.
What are Luxury Homes in Marquette Like?
Many of the luxury homes in Marquette can be found along the shores of picturesque Lake Superior, where residents can take in endless panoramic views of the lake and the majestic mountains. Waterfront homes enjoy quick and convenient access to the lake’s pristine shores, perfect for those who enjoy recreational activities like paddling, fishing, and hiking.
Most waterfront homes are surrounded by acres of woods and come with plenty of fantastic features such as custom-tiled showers, oak fixtures, cathedral wood ceilings, wraparound decks, and expansive bay windows that allow homeowners to admire brilliant views of Lake Superior, Granite Island, Presque Isle and the gorgeous Marquette skyline.
Luxury homes in Marquette aren’t limited to waterfront areas, there’s a wide array of great properties located near excellent schools, restaurants, breweries, and shopping hubs as well. These include beautiful, well-built homes that come in a variety of architectural styles like Craftsman, Mediterranean, contemporary, and more, boasting excellent features and amenities such as in-floor heated kitchens, wood burning fireplaces, hidden wine cellars, private balconies, screened porches, spacious walk-in closets with custom built cabinets, and garages that come with RV and boat storage.
Some Things to Keep in Mind When Buying Luxury Real Estate
- When applying for a loan for a luxury home purchase, be prepared for larger down payment requirements. Because the loan is typically larger, lenders often ask for 20 percent. It’s also best to apply for a loan as early as possible as the approval process may take a bit longer than that of a regular loan.
- Make a thorough examination of your wants and needs. Is the home you’re considering a good fit for the lifestyle you want to lead?
- Don’t settle for just any real estate agent – work with one who has extensive experience with luxury properties and who knows the area very well.
If you’re looking for a luxury home to serve as your permanent residence, vacation home, or for your retirement, Marquette is definitely the right place. Contact me if you’re ready to make your move today.
Condominiums are just one of the many housing options you’ll find in Marquette. From units offering gorgeous waterfront views to charming condos surrounded by lush, rolling hills, Marquette has something for everyone.
- Founder’s Landing – Conveniently located near downtown Marquette and beautiful Lake Superior, The Landing offers the best of Marquette living. The downtown area’s assortment of modern conveniences is close by while the recreational activities to be had in Lake Superior are just steps away. Aside from its premier location, The Landing features state-of-the-art design that successfully merges environmental sustainability and style.
- The Waterfront Condominiums – Housed in the historic LS&I Building (which dates back to the 1860s), the Waterfront Condominiums offers 22 luxurious units, spacious indoor parking, ample office space, and commercial establishments (an upscale restaurant and a café). Formerly an office and warehouse building, this beautiful waterfront property is located in close proximity to Mattson Park and downtown Marquette.
- Harbor Ridge Condominiums – Situated adjacent to the Waterfront Condominiums, Harbor Ridge was designed by Barry J. Polzin Architects, the same architectural firm that worked on The Landing and The Waterfront Condominiums. Bright and cheerful, Harbor Ridge is comprised of 14 three-level townhouses equipped with balconies and viewing decks so residents can fully appreciate Marquette’s serene lower harbor.
- Brookstone and Daybreak Condominiums – Both neighborhoods are situated on Harlow Farms Conservation community. Rolling hills surround the lovely condominiums of Brookstone in the heart of Harlow Farms. Potential buyers get to choose between two home styles and a wide array of interior choices and upgrades to suit their needs and preferences, increasing each unit’s quality and comfort. Daybreak is bordered by the Marquette Golf Club and sits high on a hill overlooking Marquette. Take a stroll or go biking on the Harlow Farms trails to enjoy its picturesque and relaxing location.
- Picnic Rocks Pointe – Featuring Craftsman bungalow-style residences, Picnic Rocks is a condominium development composed of fifteen lots that have breathtaking views of Lake Superior. The development is situated in Marquette’s northeast portion, at the corner of Lake Shore Boulevard and Fair Avenue.